Is it a backpack? Is it a pannier? No, it is a bicycle backpack! This handy and sporty bag can be carried in five ways:
- With handle in your hand.
- By means of removable strap on your shoulder.
- You can also carry the bag crossbody with the same shoulder strap.
- With two shoulder straps as a backpack.
- On your luggage carrier using the Hook-On system.
The Basil Daypack Nordlicht has a padded back and shoulder straps, making it very comfortable to carry. You can easily hook the bag to your luggage carrier (even on your electric bike) with the Hook-On system. What?s more, because the weight of the bag is taken by the carrier, your ride is much more stable and ultimately safer.
The waterproof bag has a roll-top closure and can withstand a heavy rain shower, so your gear stays dry while cycling. You can easily store your stuff in the various compartments ? ideal for books, smartphone, pens and more. You will be more visible in the dark thanks to Nordlicht Technology* ? at the front of the bag is an LED strip, which you can operate with a push button.
- Bicycle bag and backpack in one!
- Waterproof, with roll-top closure.
- Attaches to luggage carrier with Hook-On system
- Perfect for e-bikes.
* Nordlicht Technology can be used as additional lightning and should under no circumstances replace the legally required bicycle light. Whenever any light is used on a bicycle, it must at all times comply with local regulations.