Melbourne Electric Bicycles will remain open until advised by authorities that we are required to close.
There has been a definite spike in interest in customers looking for e-Bikes for both recreation and as an alternative to public transport, we currently have a good supply of stock, however, we expect both future delays and a significant increase in prices.
If you are self-isolating or prefer not to come in store, we are happy to talk through options over the phone and will deliver bikes within 15kms of our store free of charge (we’ll personally meet you outside you front door, while maintaining a safe distance).
In-store safe distancing
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and staff we will be enforcing certain safety measures as follows:
- If you are feeling unwell, have any flu systems or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days please do not enter.
- When entering please proceed straight to the front counter and clean your hands with the sanitiser provided.
- Please don’t be offended if we ask you to “step back just a little” to ensure a safe distance.
- If the shop has too many people inside we may ask you to wait outside until someone has left.
- Bring your own helmet for test rides.