The F-37 continues Stealth’s reputation for manufacturing ebikes built with rough terrain in mind. The lightweight, nimble frame is constructed from some of the world’s toughest aerospace materials, enabling the F-37 to handle tight tracks easily and reach speeds of up to 60km/h. Combine this with a fully adjustable suspension, 2 speeds for pedalling and a 3.5kW direct drive hub motor and it’s easy to see why the F-37 is a popular choice. NB: Stealth Bikes are NOT street legal.
|Range:||Up to 60 km|
|Noise:||65 dB at 50 km/h|
|Peak Power:||3,700 Watts|
|Speed:||60 km/h or 25 km/h limited|
|Motor Type:||Brushless DC|
|Battery Type:||LiFePO4 600 cycle|
|Battery Capacity:||1500 Wh|
|Recharge Time:||3 hours|
|Transmission:||2 speed sequential gearbox|
|Front Travel Standard:||200 mm DNM USD-8|
|Front Travel Upgraded:||200 mm MRP Groove 200|
|Rear Travel:||200 mm|
|Regen Braking Front & Rear Hydraulic Standard:||Magura MT5|
- Made from lightweight CrMo to handle extreme conditions.
- Hand built and engineered for performance.
- Double reinforced monocoque frame.
- The lightweight yet ultra-stiff CrMo swing arm incorporates built in torque arms and adjustable wheelbase.
- Lightweight 3.7kW direct drive hub motor to provide phenomenal acceleration and a dynamic power curve with virtually no sound emission.
- The brushless DC hub motor has just one moving part, optimising control, reliability and efficiency.
- The F-37 has no chain tensioners, derailleurs and unnecessary maintenance
- Schlumpf’s two gear system transmits pedal power to the ground.
- Shifting gears is as simple and instantaneous.
- The standard issue 200mm, dual crown forks soak up unforgiving hits with ease.
- Compression and rebound adjustments can be made quickly by with the turn of the dials.
- The rear shocks iron out the bumps with adjustability to suit just about any terrain.
- The F-37 comes standard with powerful MT5 Magura hydraulic brake calipers
- Operate the brakes with only 1 or 2 fingers on the levers.
- Lithium battery packs use the latest in BMS technology to improve reliability, longevity and safety.
- Smoother, more predictable power curve with up to 600 charge cycles
- Activate the regen button to stay on your bike for longer by converting braking energy into electrical energy.
Duro Razorback, which offers excellent traction in a wide range of conditions.