The B-52 is capable of speeds of 80km/h and even more! Combine this with a smooth, 9 speed transmission, integrating pedal power to increase acceleration and powerful hydraulic disc brakes and the B-52 is an ebike for the adventurous. Push yourself to the limit while still staying in control. NB: Stealth Bikes are NOT street legal.
|Range:||Up to 80 km|
|Noise:||65 dB at 50 km/h|
|Peak Power:||5,200 Watts|
|Motor Type:||Brushless DC|
|Battery Type:||LiFePO4 600 cycle|
|Battery Capacity:||1500 Wh|
|Recharge Time:||2 hours|
|Transmission:||9 speed sequential gearbox|
|Front Travel Standard:||200 mm DNM USD-8|
|Front Travel Upgraded:||200 mm MRP Grove 200|
|Rear Travel:||250 mm|
|Regenerative Braking Front & Rear Hydraulic Standard:||Magura MT5|
- Constructed from aircraft certified CrMo alloys.
- One piece monocoque frame.
- Rigidity under the most extreme loading conditions.
- New and improved battery fastening system allows for easy battery change overs.
- Light weight yet ultra-stiff CrMo swing arm incorporates built in torque arms and adjustable wheelbase.
- Producing up to 4.5kW.
- Direct drive, brushless DC hub motor minimises moving parts.
- Advanced design produces virtually no sound emissions.
- Optimised traction, reliability and efficiency.
- 9 speed sequential gear box, which provides more than enough gears for any terrain.
- Changing gears is as simple twisting your wrist at any time.
- The concentric swing arm pivot eliminates the need for chain tensioners, derailleurs and unnecessary maintenance.
- Smooth, quiet and efficient ride from start to finish.
- Standard issue 200mm, dual crown forks soak up unforgiving hits with ease.
- Dials allow compression and rebound adjustments.
- The improved rear shock design features improved compression and rebound adjustment for all terrains.
- Regenerative braking which converts braking energy in to electrical energy which is fed back into the battery to extend your range.
- Engine braking can be activated to give the rider smooth and predictable braking for most situations, while prolonging the life of the brake pads.
- Magura’s powerful MT5 hydraulic brakes give the rider feedback with only 1 or 2 fingers on the levers.
- Featuring lithium battery packs that use the latest in BMS technology to improve reliability, longevity and safety.
- Smoother, more predictable power curve with up to 600 charge cycles
- Activate the Regen button to extend battery range by converting braking energy into electrical energy which is then fed back into the battery pack.
- Duro Razorback, which offers excellent traction in a wide range of conditions.